We now have to deal with frigid temperatures. The high tomorrow is supposed to be 8 with a -3 wind chill. Not as cold as some of my friends in MN and WI but cold enough for me.
The girls played outside after school today for about an hour. When we got home, they helped Ron shovel the driveway and sidewalks. The snow was not wet, just light and fluffy! Once they got inside they stripped down, put on their jammies, and drank some hot chocolate to warm up.
The pictures are a little dark. It was getting dark when I took the pictures and I didn't want to take the time to change the settings because the camera was getting wet.
Looks like the family is having way too much fun in that snow. Snow is evil! Ha! I love the sled, do you decorate your porch with it? So cute.
ReplyDeleteYeah, this MN friend doesn't think her heat has turned off at all today. Unreal how cold it is here. Not liking it. Could you stop at the store for me on your way home? Thanks!
that's some good snow...send it here!
ReplyDelete