Saturday, January 10, 2009

Emily basketball picture

Today was picture day for the Parks and Rec basketball leagues. I took a few pictures of Emily on my own to save some $$$.

Ron thought of this one. Emily was standing up and I was laying on the ground looking up at her. I am sure we looked funny to those who were walking by!



Megan had to get in on the action. And in case you are wondering, yes the girls have taken off the tye-dye shirts to be washed. Santa did good with that gift! :)

2 comments:

  1. I know, aren't those park and rec pictures a rip off? Hate them. But love yours! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are quite expensive. I will probably continue to take my own on the side. We always spend more on softball pictures, basketball, not so much. At least not until she decides she loves it. Until then, we get the team picture with one individual and that's it!

    ReplyDelete