Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

HaPPY fAtHER'S dAY to my dad, Ron Z.

Thank you for coming to all my games while I was growing up, even if you knew I would be sitting the bench.

Thank you for taking us to Friday night football games and sitting in the cold and rain while we were running around with our friends.

Thank you for everything you have done for Ron, the girls and me. We treasure everything you have made for us. It is nice to have hand made nice wood items that we know will last and was built with love.



Happy Father's Day to my husband Ron! Thanks for being such a great daddy to our girls!


HaPPY fATHER'S dAY to my FIL! Thanks for everything you do for all of us! :)
We love all of you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...so sweet! I loved it. I hope all your fathers have a great day!

    ReplyDelete