Friday, October 14, 2011

Annual trip to Fulton Farms and Foy's!

We took advantage of the girls not having school today and did our annual fall trip to Fulton Farms and Foy's.  We stocked up on our pumpkins for the season.  We also bought smaller pumpkins for Emily and her friends to decorate at Emily's birthday party next weekend.

I also purchased a spaghetti squash.  I have heard so many good things about it and heard it was yummy so decided to finally try it.  It was OK.  I don't think I baked it right.  I ended up throwing it away but I will get another one to prepare in a different way.  I am impressed I tried it because as you all know, I am not big on trying new things (yes, worse than a kid)!


Soon she will be too tall for the sign

Emily too!


Isn't he cute?






The Cool Bus!

Meg looks like she is smoking!



I bought them wax lips at the Foy's variety store.  They were NOT a hit.


We ate at the Rock and Roll Diner and it was yummy as usual!

2 comments:

  1. Fun times! You had perfect weather! I am jealos of your day of with the girls. Mine is coming but I have to work two days of 7AM-8PM and another day after that to get it. I agree about the spaghetti squash...it's nothing I will do again. Very bland tasting. You have to cover it with butter which defeats the purpose of it being healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my the hoops I had to jump through to post here! Since I was finally able to do it (after numerous clicks, logins, previews, word verifications, etc) I decided to post twice! Happy weekend to you, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete