Today was Miss Megan's Birthday Luncheon at school. Parents are allowed to bring fast food in to school and enjoy lunch with their birthday boy/girl!
During the luncheon each child has the opportunity to donate a book to the school library. The school librarian puts a picture of the child in the front of the book and gives the child's birthday and how old they turned that year. I love it when the girls (only Megan now) bring home their library books so we can look and see if we know the child who donated the book and how much the child has changed over the years!
As usual the light is horrible in the school gym/lunchroom!
| Megan chose Chick-Fil-A for her b-day lunch! |
So sweet! You are so lucky to be able to leave work and do this. I am so jealous! I have never had Chick-Fil-A. We should have tried it while in FL. Maybe next year.
ReplyDeletecan't go wrong with Chick-Fil-A. And LB...really, never tried? You must! Megan looks like she was thrilled to have you there. YAY!
ReplyDelete