Guess I should back up a few weeks. Had a sharp pain in my right shoulder that made a pain shoot down my arm. I get this every once in awhile, usually lasts a few days and then goes away. This time it wasn't going away, it just got worse. I self-diagnosed myself and attributed it to my gall bladder. After an entire weekend of spasms so bad I wanted to puke, I decided to go to the doctor. Diagnoses was strain in shoulder muscle and no lifting or working out for at least a week, maybe two. Also received a script of Flexeril. I missed a few days of work due to this and slept like a baby for a week and a half!!! Shoulder was almost good until Turkey Shoot and raking leaves. Still haven't worked out but am hoping to do so this weekend.
Now....aside from constant basketball practice we have been studying the solar system and some heavy memorizing of our times tables! Weekends have been raking leaves, Turkey shoot, and Emily's first BB scrimmage and tournament.
Uncle Craig surprised us by coming "home" last night too! It was good to spend time with him!
The girls helped Grandma bake pumpkin pies, make applesauce, and a peanut butter/chocolate dessert before they went to bed and woke up this morning to help snap green beans and roll the crescent rolls!
The drive back to Vandalia was not a fun one. It has been raining for over 24 hours and the amount of water on the road was unbelievable. We were constantly hydroplaning. The rain finally started to lighten up once we got closer to town.
Tonight was are watching the Bengals V. Jets game!!! Game started out ugly but turned out to be OK!!!!
I am not planning on doing any shopping tomorrow, hoping to finally work out and start getting ready to get the Christmas decorations out!!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!! Love to you all!!!!

SHE'S BACK! I love it!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about your shoulder! Sounds painful! Ouchie! Do you mean you slept like a baby because of that drug?
Gonna do the same thing as you today....get out decorations and stay home! Although, I did do some shopping online......
Good to have you back, sweet friend!