Sunday, June 6, 2010

Megan’s Birthday Party!!!

We were finally able to fit a birthday party for Megan in our busy softball schedule!  Megan hosted a slumber party for four of her friends!

It was nice for us because the girls are at the age where they can entertain themselves for the most part.  We only had to play referee a few times which is a lot less than expected.

After a yummy dinner of hot dogs and mac and cheese, Megan opened her presents and then we had ice cream cake…

Megan 8th birthday! 015

Megan received some good presents…

Megan 8th birthday! 023

Megan 8th birthday! 028

Then they played Just Dance on the Wii.  If you have a Wii I HIGHLY recommend this game.  So much fun for children and adults!

image

Megan 8th birthday! 048

Megan 8th birthday! 057

Happy Birthday Sweet Megan! Hard to believe you are 8-years old!!!  Hope you enjoyed your party!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! My kids wouldn't even let me buy DDR so I am sure this game is not an option. I am sure they could give me 30 other Wii games they would rather have. Boys!!

    Glad you were finally able to celebrate...in style too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m with you Cristen - we LOVE "Just Dance" the action shots of them dancing are great!!

    Was the M * M thing her cake? If so - that is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete