Today was an exciting day for the girls! They had their Valentine’s Day party at school! It also happened to be pajama day. What’s better than partying in your PJ’s at school!?!?! Both kids had a lot of fun and ate lots of junk at their parties!!!
Emily passing out her valentines.
Megan having fun!
Since Emily is in fourth grade, she will be moving on to middle school. This will not come as a surprise to anyone but I was teary eyed a couple of times during the party knowing this was her last elementary school party. My babies are growing up way too fast.
So cute! I love pajama day, my favorite day of the year....for myself. :)
ReplyDeleteSo, is your middle school 5-8? She's going to get mistaken for an 8th grader the minute she walks into the door.
So cool that you can help at that those parties. I so wish I could do that too.
Yes middle school is 5-8. Seems like a broad range of ages but it has been that way for years. I know, she is so tall she will pass for an older kid. Not sure if that is a good thing or not!!!
ReplyDelete