Our beloved tadpole said has passed away. I am not exactly sure when he passed away but I do know when I went to feed him tonight, he was swimming upside down. Of course Emily was right next to me when discovered him but she seems to be ok.
Emily and Ron flushed Swimmy a few minutes ago and Emily said she said a prayer for him. She requested Ron throw the habitat away, "raising a tadpole is too much work".
Rest in Peace Swimmy! Sorry you didn't grow legs. You did provide hours of entertainment for many 3rd graders and a few grown ups too!
Very strange. I suppose it happens all the time and we just don't realize it. Seems like Swimmy had an okay life, albeit short, just the same.
ReplyDeleteHe had a good life. I still find it strange and am not that sad he is gone. How horrible is that? Emily wasn't even that bothered by it! Whew!
ReplyDeleteI'm deeply sorry for your tadpole loss!
ReplyDelete